1) Website - the website "revolvefitness.pl" operating at www.revolvefitness.pl
2) External website - websites of partners, service providers or recipients cooperating with the Controller.
3) Website / Data Controller - the Website Controller and the Data Controller (hereinafter referred to as the Controller) is the company "Revolve Sp. z o.o.", operating at the address: ul. Senatorska 7/9 in Łódź, with the assigned tax identification number (NIP): 7292736070, with the assigned KRS number: 0000868007, providing services electronically via the Website.
4) User - a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
5) Device - an electronic device containing software through which the User gains access to the Website.
6) Cookies - text data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device.
7) GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection)
8) Personal data - information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors, economic, cultural or social information allowing for the identification of a natural person,
9) Processing - means an operation or a set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, disseminating or otherwise sharing, adjusting or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
10) Restriction of processing - marking of stored personal data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
11) Profiling - means any form of automated processing of personal data, which consists in the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal factors of a natural person, in particular to analyze or forecast aspects related to the effects of a natural person's work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests , reliability, behavior, location or movement.
12) Consent - the consent of the data subject means a voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous demonstration of the will to which the data subject, in the form of a declaration or a clear affirmative action, allows the processing of personal data relating to him.
13) Breach of personal data protection - means a breach of security leading to accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data sent, stored or otherwise processed.
14) Pseudonymisation - means the processing of personal data in such a way that it can no longer be assigned to a specific data subject without the use of additional information, provided that such additional information is stored separately and is subject to technical and organizational measures that prevent their assignment to an identified or identifiable natural person.
15) Anonymization - an irreversible process of data operations that destroys / overwrites "personal data", making it impossible to identify or associate a given record with a specific user or natural person.
2. Data Protection Officer.
Pursuant to Art. 37 sec. 1 of the GDPR, the Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer. In matters relating to the processing of data, including personal data, please contact the Controller directly.
3. Types of Cookies.
Internal Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website's ICT system,
External Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the ICT systems of external websites. The scripts of external websites that may place cookies on the User's Devices have been consciously placed on the Website through scripts and services made available and installed on the Website
Session Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website during a single session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User's Device
Permanent Cookies - files placed and read from the User's Device by the Website until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User's Device is set to the Cookie deletion mode after the end of the Device session.
4. Security of data collection.
1) Mechanisms for collecting and reading Cookie files - these are the mechanisms for collecting, reading and exchanging data between Cookies saved on the User's Device and the Website. They are implemented through the built-in mechanisms of web browsers and do not allow the collection of other data from the User's Device or data of other websites visited by the User, including personal data or confidential information. It is also practically impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User's Device.
2) Internal cookies - Cookie files used by the Controller are safe for Users' Devices and do not contain scripts, content or information that may threaten the security of personal data or the security of the Device used by the User.
4) Control of Cookies files
a) The User may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved Cookies by each website.
b) Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers is available on the website: how to disable cookies or at one of the indicated suppliers:
c) The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far using the User's Device tools through which the User uses the Website's services.
5) Threats on the part of the User - the Controller uses all possible technical measures to ensure the security of data placed in Cookie files. However, it should be noted that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User's activity. The Controller is not responsible for interception of this data, impersonation of the User's session or their removal as a result of the User's conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojan horses and other spyware, which may or may have been an infected User's Device. In order to protect themselves against these threats, Users should follow the rules of safe use of the Internet.
6) Storage of personal data - the Controller ensures that he makes every effort to ensure that the processed personal data entered voluntarily by Users are secure, access to them is limited and carried out in accordance with their intended use and processing purposes. The administrator also ensures that he makes every effort to protect his data against loss, by using appropriate physical and organizational safeguards.
7) Password Storage - The Controller declares that passwords are stored in an encrypted form, using the latest standards and guidelines in this regard. It is practically impossible to decrypt the account passwords provided on the Website.
5. Purposes for which Cookies are used.
- 1) Improving and optimising access to the Website
- 2) Proper personalization of the Website for Users
- 3) Enabling Logging in to the website
- 4) Marketing, Remarketing on external websites
- 5) Provision of ad services
- 6) Affiliate Services
- 7) Keeping statistics (users, number of visits, types of devices, links, etc.)
- 8) Provision of multimedia services
- 9) Provision of social networking services
6. Purposes of personal data processing.
Personal data voluntarily provided by Users are processed for one of the following purposes:
1) Provision of electronic services:
- a) Registration and maintenance of the User's account on the Website and related functionalities
- b) Newsletter services (including sending advertising content on the basis of consent)
- c) Services consisting of the provision of information about the content posted on the Website in social networks or other websites.
- 2) Communication of the Controller with Users on matters related to the Website and data protection
- 3) Ensuring the legitimate interest of the Controller
Data about Users collected anonymously and automatically are processed for one of the following purposes:
- 1) Statistical purposes
- 2) Remarketing
- 3) serving advertisements tailored to Users' preferences
- 4) Support for affiliate programs
- 5) Ensuring the legitimate interest of the Controller
7. External website Cookies.
- a) Multimedia services:
b) Social / communication services
(Registration, Login, content sharing, communication, etc.):
- c) Content sharing services:
- d) Newsletter services:
- e) Ad serving services and affiliate networks:
- f) Statistical purposes:
8. Categories of collected data.
1) The website collects data about Users. Some data is collected automatically and anonymously, and some data is personal data provided voluntarily by Users when subscribing to individual services offered by the Website.
Anonymous data collected automatically:
- a) IP address
- b) Browser type
- c) Screen resolution
- d) Approximate location
- e) The subpages of the website that are opened
- f) Time spent on the relevant subpage of the website
- g) Type of operating system
- h) Address of the previous subpage
- i) Address of the referring party
- j) Browser language
- k) Internet connection speed
- l) Internet Service Provider
Data collected during registration:
- a) IName/surname/username
- b) Login
- c) Email address
- d) IP address (collected automatically)
Dane gromadzone podczas zapisu do usługi Newsletter
- a) Name/surname/username
- b) Email address
- c) IP address (collected automatically)
Dane gromadzone podczas dodawania komentarza
- a) Imię i nazwisko / pseudonim
- b) Email address
- c) Website address
- d) IP address (collected automatically)
CPart of the data (not including identification data) may be stored in cookies. Some data (not including identification data) may be transferred to the statistical service provider.
9. Access to personal data by third parties.
1) The general rule, is that the only recipient of personal data provided by Users is the Controller. Data collected as part of the services provided are not transferred or sold to third parties.
2) Access to data (most often on the basis of a Data Processing Agreement) may be granted to entities responsible for maintaining the infrastructure and services necessary to run the website, i.e.:
- a) Hosting companies that provide hosting or related services for the Controller
- b) Companies through which the Newsletter service is provided
3) Entrusting the processing of personal data - Newsletter In order to provide the Newsletter service, the Controller uses the services of a third party - the MailChimp website. The data entered in the subscription form for the newsletter is transferred, stored and processed on the external website of this service provider
5) Entrusting the processing of personal data - Hosting Services, VPS or Dedicated Servers. In order to run the website, the Administrator uses the services of an external hosting provider, VPS or Dedicated Servers - home.
On behalf of the board of Revolve sp. z o.o
The Board President