Terms & Conditions
of the Revolve Fitness club
General Terms of Service
§ 1 General provisions
- 1. The General Terms and Conditions for the Provision of Services constitute the Regulations within the meaning of Art. 384 of the Code civil law (hereinafter referred to as the Club Regulations), which defines the rights and obligations of the parties to the Service Agreement in the use of the Club's offer, which is an integral part of this the contract.
- 2. In the event of a contradiction between the content of the Service Agreement and the content of the Terms & Conditions, the parties will apply the provisions of the agreement.
- 3. The definitions (glossary of terms) used in the Terms & Conditions mean:
1) Club – Revolve Fitness Club by Revolve sp.z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Senatorska 7/9, 93- 101 Łódź, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division - KRS under the number 0000868007, NIP: 7292736070, REGON: 38746625, share capital in the amount PLN 40,000.00 (fully covered), providing sports and recreational services, on the premises of the club located in the premises of the building located at ul. Senatorska 7/9, in Łódź.
2) Services – sports and recreational services provided by the Club as part of the gym (including CrossFit) and fitness individually or under the guidance of trainers.
3) Form of service provision – an agreement specifying the rights and obligations of a Club Member, concluded on the basis of an application form completed and submitted to the Club or in the form of another written form, or on the basis of using the Club Card or as a result of making a one-off payment, confirmed by an issued fiscal account or through external partners (such as PZU Pomoc Gymmanager, BENEFIT, OK SYSTEM or others).
4) Club Member - a person who concluded with Revolve sp.z o.o. a contract for the provision of services and submitted a declaration of joining the Club and paid a Subscription or One-time fee. A Club Member may be a person who is at least 16 years of age, as well as a person aged 13 or younger only with the consent and under the care of a parent or legal guardian.
5) Club Card – a personal card (without a photo), containing an electronic record of the type of membership of the Club or information about access to another service provided by the Club, confirming the membership of a given person, issued once and owned by the Club Member.
6) Pass - a subscription entitling a Club Member to use a designated scope of services provided by the Club on the terms resulting from this subscription specified in the contract for the provision of services, Terms & Conditions and the Price List. The Pass is assigned only to the Club Member who made the purchase.
7) Subscription – the purchase price of the Pass, resulting from the variant of the Pass selected by the Club Member.
8) One-time fee - a fee for a one-time use of the Club's Services in the amount specified in the Price List.
9) One-time paid or free ticket – a document enabling free and one-time use of the Club's Services, issued by the Club for marketing purposes. It is allowed to mark people entering the Club with disposable wristbands or a seal placed on the forearm. A person using a single-use ticket is obliged to fill in the appropriate form available at the reception of the Club in writing, accepting the Club's regulations, presented or available on the Club's website. A person with several one-time free tickets may use the Club's services only once.
10) Paid or free temporary ticket – a document enabling free use of the Club's Services for the period indicated by the Club, issued by the Club for marketing purposes. A person using a temporary ticket is obliged to complete in writing the appropriate form available at the reception of the Club, accepting the Club's regulations, shown or available on the Club's website. A person with several free temporary tickets may use the Club's services only once.
11) Price List – a list of the current prices of the Services provided by the Club, available at the Club's reception desk and on the website www.revolvefitness.pl
12) Student – a natural person who, at the time of the conclusion of the Service Agreement, is under 26 years of age and who has a valid student or school ID at the conclusion of the Agreement.
13) Minor – a natural person who is under 18 years of age and is not completely incapacitated, holding the consent of their statutory representative to use the Club's Services, and in the event of Minors under 13 years of age, using the Club only under the care of a parent or legal guardian.
14) Pass – a document confirming the conclusion of the contract for the provision of services for a period of: one month, a quarter or six months, without the possibility of termination, with the possibility of suspending the subscription for a period of 2 weeks, once a year, with the effect of extending the contract for the suspension period.
15) Concession pass - - a document confirming the conclusion of a contract for the provision of services for a specified period, with the possibility of suspending the subscription for a period of two weeks, once a year, with the effect of extending the contract with the effect of suspension, available to:
a) Students - upon presentation of a student or school ID,
b) seniors - people over 60 years of age, upon presentation of an ID card,
c) children - persons under the age of 13.
16) Morning pass - - a document confirming the conclusion of a contract for the provision of services for a specified period, with the possibility of suspending the subscription for a period of two weeks, once a year, with the effect of extending the contract with the effect of suspension, for users of the Club's services from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The last entry to the Club should take place by 12:00 a.m
17) Gastro Zone – – the place where the sale of drinks, supplements, snacks, etc. is conducted to Club members and third parties to whom the Club does not provide sports and recreational services.
§ 2 Club Membership. Club Card.
1. A Club Member may be an adult with full legal capacity or a Minor with the consent of a statutory representative to use the Club's Services.
2. When concluding a contract for the provision of services for a Minor Club Member, the application form for the contract and the Pass are issued with the indication of the Minor's personal data. In addition, personal data of the minor's legal representative as a guardian who signs the contract on behalf of Minors who are under 13 years of age are collected.
3. In a situation where a Minor who has reached 13 years of age or a partially incapacitated person has concluded a Service Agreement without the required consent of the statutory representative, the validity of this agreement depends on confirmation of this agreement by the statutory representative or guardian, submitted within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the agreement. After the expiry of the deadline indicated in the preceding sentence, the Service Agreement concluded with the Minor or partially incapacitated person is invalid.
4. Club membership begins with the conclusion of the Service Agreement and payment of the Subscription. The Club may withhold the issuance of the Club Card until the Subscription is paid. Club membership is confirmed after the issuance of the Club Card
5. Club membership cannot be transferred to a third party. Only a Club Member may use the Club Card. The identity of the Club Member is verified after presenting an identity document.
6. The condition for using the Club's Services is each time presenting the Pass or other document entitling to enter its premises at the reception of the Club. The Club may prevent entry to the Club in the event of failure to present the Pass and, if necessary, failure to present an identity document
7. In the event of loss of the Club Card, a new Club Card will be issued upon payment of the fee resulting from the current Price List.
8. The Club may withhold the Club Card if it is found that the Club Card has been transferred to a third party, which justifies the Club's termination of the Service Agreement on the terms set out in §5 sec. 4.
9. The Club Member is obliged to update the correspondence data indicated in the Service Agreement and notify the Club about each change of his address, otherwise any correspondence sent by the Club to the Club Member at address specified in the Agreement shall be deemed to have been delivered.
10. Each person staying on the premises of the Club, using the Club Services directly or through external partners (PZU Pomoc, Gymmanager, BENEFIT, OK SYSTEM or others), is obliged to have and present at the reception desk of the Club a Pass or other document entitling to enter the Club, under the pain of applying the provisions of sec. 6 of this paragraph.
§ 3 Passes and payment.
1. Only a Club Member may purchase a Pass.
2. The current offers for the Passes are included in the Club's Price List.
3. The Club reserves the right to change the Price List of offered services, excluding services provided on the date of changing their price. Changing the Price List does not constitute a change to the Club Regulations.
4. The Club reserves the right to introduce additional conditions that must be met in order to purchase a Pass of a specific type, such as: the requirement to present a valid retiree's or pensioner's ID or an ID card to prove that they are over 60 years old, etc.
5. Each Service Agreement should contain at least the following data:
- 1) Business name, registered office, Club’s NIP number [Polish taxpayer identification number],
- 2) Name, surname, PESEL number [Polish personal ID number], address of residence, correspondence address if different than the Club Members address of residence, e-mail address, telephone number.
- 3) In case of a minor - name, surname, PESEL number, address of residence, correspondence address if different than the address of residence, as well as the name and surname, address of residence and telephone number of the legal guardian of the Club member.
- 4) Type of the Pass, its validity period and the amount of the Subscription.
- 5) Start date and duration of the contract.
6. Before concluding the Service Agreement, the Club has the right to request the presentation of an ID card or other identity document in order to confirm the customer's personal data contained in the contract.
7. When selecting a Pass, a Club Member pays the associated Subscription in accordance with the terms of the Service Agreement and the Price List. The Pass is valid from the date of payment of the first Subscription.
8. The Pass can be purchased for a specified period: one month, three months or six months. The current offer of the Club's passes is available on the website www.revolvefitness.pl/cennik.
9. The Club Member pays the Subscription in advance with a one-time fee for the entire period of the Pass.
10. The Subscription may be paid: in cash, by credit or debit card at the reception of the Club, or by bank transfer (upon request of the Club Member) to the Club's bank account.
11. Club Members are obliged to settle any additional fees like using Gastro Zone fees, fees arising out of debit payments and fees for arising out of letters before claim. Additional fees are due and payable within seven days of receiving payment demand.
12. In order to obtain an invoice for the services provided by Revolve Fitness, this should be requested while making the purchase before finalizing the transaction and necessary data should be provided at the reception desk of the Club. It is not possible to issue an invoice to a person other than the one actually using the Pass.
13. If a purchase is made online, the customer, by accepting the Regulations, shall receive an invoice in place of a receipt, sent to the e-mail address provided during account registration at www.revolvefitness.pl
14. In order to withdraw from a distance sales contract, i.e. via the IT system, a relevant statement should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com within 14 days from the date of purchase, specifying the date of purchase, payment ID and Pass number. The Pass purchased in the Club can be returned upon presentation of the original fiscal receipt / invoice issued within 14 days from the date of purchase.
15. The refund of the amount paid is made only through the Przelewy24 system or another system indicated by the Club, to the account from which the transaction was made.
§ 4 Suspension of the Pass.
1. The Pass may be suspended for a maximum period of 14 days in total or in 2 equal parts of the suspension period of 7 days each part. Suspension is possible only during the duration of the Service Agreement and under the condition of not being in arrears with payments to the Club.
2. In order to suspend the Pass, the Club Member shall submit a written statement addressed to the Club on the form available at the Club's reception desk, personally signed by him or his legal representative if the matter concerns a Minor. In the statement, the Member shall indicate the number of days and dates of the commencement and end of the Pass suspension and should submit it at least 7 days prior to the commencement of suspension.
3. The Pass may also be suspended by sending an e-mail with a scan of the form filled in in the manner specified in section 5 of this paragraph and within the time limit indicated therein. The suspension takes place after receipt of confirmation from the Club.
4. The suspension of the Pass extends the term of the Agreement by the suspension period.
5. In peculiar and documented life situations (e.g. in the event of illness - a doctor's medical certificate, in the event of a change of residence - a lease agreement for a new apartment in a different town, in the event of unemployment - a copy of an employment certificate, etc.), irrespective of the provisions of paragraph 1 of this paragraph, a Club Member may ask the club for an additional suspension of the Pass, beyond the maximum specified period, but not longer than additional 14 days at a time. For this purpose, the Club Member should submit a written statement and attach relevant documents. Such application will be considered within 14 days. The club reserves the right to refuse the application without justification.
§ 5 Termination of the Agreement.
1. Service Agreements concluded for a specified period shall be terminated upon the lapse of the period for which they were concluded (agreement for a specified period).
2. A Club Member who has purchased a Pass for a quarter or 6 months has the right to terminate the Service Agreement without notice, with immediate effect due to:
- 1) A illness that occurred suddenly in a manner not foreseen by the Club Member, preventing further use of the Club's services, confirmed by a medical certificate of a doctor specializing in a given disease, in which he confirms the inability to be physically active in the scope of services provided by the Club.
- 2) Relocation to a new place of residence where the Club does not operate, however the distance between the new place of residence and the nearest Club cannot be less than 50km. The Club Member shall submit a lease agreement for a new apartment or a document confirming residence in a certain place
3. The Club may refuse the Club Member’s demand to terminate the Service Agreement with immediate effect for the reasons specified in paragraph 2, if the Club Member is in arrears with the payment of any of the fees to the Club.
4. The Club has the right to terminate each Service Agreement in writing without notice if the Club Member violates the provisions of the Service Agreement or the Regulations, in particular:
- 1) behaves in an aggressive manner or otherwise generally considered unacceptable towards people on the Club’s premises or towards the Club's property, including any damage to property.
- 2) repetitively does not comply with the Club’s staff instructions, resulting from the Regulations or the needs to ensure the proper functioning of the Club and safety rules for people staying on its premises.
§ 6 One-time entries.
1. Each person entitled, in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations, to obtain the status of a Club Member, may use the Club's services once, paying a One-Time Fee, which does not require membership.
2. Using a one-time entry entitles you to use the Club's services to the extent indicated in the current Price List, during the hours of its operation on a given day.
3. A person using the Club's services as part of a one-time entry has the same obligations as a Club Member.
4. A person using a single entry, receives a One-time paid ticket, which is a document (armband or stamp) authorizing to enter the Club.
§ 7 Free entries.
1. . Each person entitled, in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations, to obtain the status of a Club Member, may use one free entry to the Club, on the basis of a One-time free ticket, or other marketing promotion offering free entry.
2. Free entry specified in section 1 does not require the status of a Club Member.
3. A person who uses the Club's services as part of the Free Entry has the same obligations as a Club Member. He is also obliged to fill in a specially prepared form available at the reception of the Club, including personal data such as: name and surname, PESEL number, address, contact telephone number and e-mail address.
§ 8 External systems.
1. Each person entitled, in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations, to obtain the status of a Club Member, may use the Club's services on the basis of a subscription purchased in an external system (e.g. PZU Pomoc, Benefit Systems, OK System or others).
2. Such a person may use the Club's services on the same terms as Club Members - to the extent determined by a subscription purchased in an external system.
3. A person, when using the Club's services, has the same obligations as a Club Member.
4. OA person using the external system indicated in paragraph 1 is obliged to be in possession and present at the reception an appropriate document issued by the external operator.
§ 9 General rules for using the Club's services and the Club's scope of responsibility.
1. The Club Member acknowledges that the course of classes and the Club's premises, and thus the image of the Club Member using the Club's Services, may be recorded using video and sound recording devices, and then published on the Club's website or in social networks, for which the Club Member agrees. The Club Member has the right to object to the publication of a recording (photo) including his image, which excludes the Club's right to publish such a recording (photo). A Club Member may request the removal of an already published recording (photo) of his image. In such a situation, the Club shall, after receiving the request, immediately remove the recording (photo) from all places of publication.
2. The Club Member acknowledges that a monitoring system is installed in the Club's buildings. The monitoring system is managed by the Club. The monitoring records are used only for the internal needs of the Club, such as: determining the method and quality of services provided by the Club’s employees, recording the circumstances of an accident or theft, in order to improve safety, etc. The monitoring system records are provided only to legally authorized entities (Police, Municipal Police, etc.), at their reasonable request. Only the Club has access to the monitoring records covering individual rooms within the Club. The monitoring records are kept for a period of 14 days, after which they are permanently deleted. A Club member has the right to familiarize himself with the monitoring records covering his image. For this purpose, he may submit the a request to the Club. The monitoring record is made available within 14 days of the request being made. The club reserves the right to temporary breaks in the monitoring registration, which may be caused by a breakdown, conservation works, etc.
3. The trainer who conducts classes has the right to limit the number of people in the classes or ask a Club Member to leave a class or the zone / room where group classes are conducted if
- 1) The Club Member is not a registered participant of the classes.
- 2) Club Member does not comply with the trainer's instructions or interferes with the classes
4. It is forbidden to stay on the premises of the Club and use the Club's services and equipment by Club Members under the influence of alcohol, drugs and other intoxicants, substances affecting blood circulation and cell metabolism, antihistamines, beta-blockers or sedatives.
5. Club Members diagnosed with diseases or health issues, including those suffering from diabetes, heart disease, low or high blood pressure or during pregnancy, should consult a doctor before using the Club's Services in order to obtain appropriate recommendations and approvals to use the Club's services.
6. Club Members whose health condition in any way adversely affects their psychophysical abilities are not allowed to participate in exercises, classes or use the Club's equipment and Services.
7. While using the Services, Club Members are obliged to comply with these Regulations, instructions on the use of equipment and instructions or commands of trainers and Club staff.
8. If the Club Member is uncertain how to use the equipment, he is obliged to obtain instructions from a trainer or Club staff on how to correctly use such equipment.
9. If a Club Member finds that equipment is damaged, he or she is obliged to refrain from using the equipment and immediately notify a trainer or Club staff about the damage.
10. The Club Member is obliged to immediately notify a trainer or Club staff of any accident or injuries occurred, both his own and other Club Members
11. The Club is not responsible for the health consequences of the Club Member's use of the Club's facilities and services, which result from the individual health of the Club Member. The Club Member is obliged to adjust the exercises performed to his degree of fitness and health.
12. The Club Member bears full responsibility for damage or destruction of the Club's devices and equipment as a result of failure to comply with the rules of using the equipment as well as failure to follow the instructions of the Club staff.
13. The liability of the Club for damage to persons or property suffered by a Club Member or a person authorized to use the services of the Club is limited to the maximum limits permitted by law. In particular, the Club is not liable for damages resulting from the breach by the Club Member of the Regulations and the Agreement concluded with the Club or for other reasons attributable to the Club Member, as a result of force majeure or solely due to the fault of a third party for which the Club is not responsible (i.e. persons from outside or people cooperating with the Club as trainers, instructors).
14. The Club is not responsible for any damage caused to the Club Member by another Club Member or any other third party.
§ 10 Storage of items on the premises of the Club.
1. In the Club building there are free lockers for storing everyday items that the Club Member does not use during classes.
2. Access to lockers is secured by a lock embedded in the structure, accessible with a key issued at the reception upon presentation of the Member Card and receipt. Club staff is not authorized to take a Club Member's ID card as collateral for the key issued. The Club Member is entitled to receive a key to a locker upon each entry to the Club.
3. The Club Member is obliged to leave everyday items that are not used during classes in the locker, making sure that the locker is properly closed. The Club Member has the right to leave outerwear and other similar everyday items in the locker, which must be left in the locker due to the specific nature of the services provided by the Club.
4. The Club is not responsible for any items left in the locker that are not everyday items such as documents, mobile phones, money and other valuable items. Such items should be deposited by the Club Member in safe lockers at the reception of the Club and only then the Club accepts them for storage.
5. The Club Members should open the locker before leaving the Club. Lockers remaining locked until the closing of the Club on a given day may be opened and emptied by the Club's staff, however, the Club is not responsible for items left there.
6. The Club Member is obliged to look after all his belongings placed outside of a locker or a safe locker and, as well as look after the key to the locker.
7. The Club is not responsible for any items belonging to the Club Member outside of a closed locker. The club is not responsible for any items belonging to the Club Member that are not placed in the locker.
8. In the event of a loss of the locker key, the Club Member is obliged to immediately notify the Club’s staff at the reception. If the Club Member loses the key to the locker, the Club's responsibility for items left in the locker shall cease from the moment of loss.
9. The Club Member is obliged to cover the costs of replacing the lock for which he lost the key. The cost of replacing the lock is included in the Price List.
§ 11 Rules of conduct in the Club.
1. The area of the Club is private and is not a public space. Only specific people may be present on the premises of the Club at certain times and meeting certain criteria resulting from these Regulations. It is not allowed for outsiders, regardless of the represented entity, to move freely around the premises of the facility.
2. The Club Members are obliged to act in the Club in an appropriate manner so as not to impede the use of Services by other Club Members
3. The Club Member should have sports clothes and clean footwear suitable for the type of exercises and zone he or she is using. The Club reserves the right to introduce a dress code in the Club area and the possibility to ask an inappropriately dressed Club Member to leave the Club area. It is forbidden to wear Polish sports clubs outfit.
4. Club members are obliged to respect generally accepted norms of polite behavior. The use of vulgar or offensive language is not allowed and may constitute a reason for the Club Member to be asked by the Club's staff to leave the Club’s premises – the Club may even terminate the Agreement with such a person with immediate effect
5. Club members are required, before the start of classes, to familiarize themselves with the rules for the use of equipment and adhere to the rules of use of individual rooms and the devices located in them (e.g. you may use magnesia in the CPM zone only from specially designed containers). The weight of the equipment and weights selected for the exercises should be agreed with the Club’s staff.
6. The Club Members are required to follow the rules of cleanliness and use towels during exercise, as well as to wash each device after exercise with a specially designed disinfectant to ensure that the Club's devices and equipment are kept clean, as well as to ensure hygiene and comfort for other Club Members . Cleaners and disinfectants are made available by the Club's employees.
7. After completing the exercises with the use of training equipment, the Club Member is obliged to put them back in the designated place and secure them appropriately.
8. It is forbidden to throw (drop from a height) any equipment, including but not limited to: barbells, weights, dumbbells and other similar equipment.
9. In case of doubt regarding the use of equipment and devices or the purpose of the equipment and devices, the Club Member is obliged to obtain the necessary information from the Club staff in this regard. The Club Member is responsible for improper use of equipment and devices inconsistent with the use and purpose of the things.
10. It is forbidden to display or distribute leaflets on the premises of the Club, as well as conduct sales (outside the company's premises or at a distance) in any form.
11. It is forbidden to use any image and sound recording devices without the consent of the authorized personnel of the Club.
12. Only the employees of the Club are entitled to control the TV equipment, air conditioning and music.
§ 12 Rules for using the gym by Minors.
1. Minors may become Club Members with the written consent of parents or guardians (statutory representatives).
2. The consent for the use of the Club's services and facilities by the Minor is signed by the statutory representative in person at the reception of the Club, documenting the minor's age. The consent includes taking full responsibility for the Minor as to participation in the Club and its consequences.
3. The Club is not responsible for accidents of minors as a result of non-compliance with the program and instructions recommended by the instructor and the Club’s staff. The minor's statutory representatives or legal guardians are required to constantly monitor the method of performing strength and aerobic exercises performed by the Minors, taking care of their safety.
4. The club reserves the right to introduce other age restrictions consisting in in particular, the possibility of using certain services or equipment only by adults.
5. A person under the age of 13 may use the services of the Club only under the care of a statutory representative or legal guardian or instructor conducting classes.
6.A Minor who is under the age of 16 may stay on the premises of the Club and use the selected services of the Club on the terms provided for in this paragraph, only under the care and sole responsibility and risk of statutory representatives or legal guardians or under the supervision of a personal trainer.
7. A Minor over 16 years of age may, with the consent of the statutory representative or legal guardian, use all available zones of the Club.
§ 13 Classes at the Club.
1. Classes are conducted in groups or individually. The Club has the right to terminate the group or change the date of the group's classes after prior notification to Club Members (in any form).
2. In the event of a temporary lack of vacancies for exercising (e.g. when a given device is occupied by another person), the Club Member should wait for a place to become available.
3. In the case of classes with coaches, Club Members are obliged to come to the classes on time so that the classes are not disorganized. Warming up is an introductory part of the class. Each Club Member attending to the class with the participation of an instructor is under his direct control. Early departure from the class requires notification to the instructor.
4. It is strictly forbidden in the Club to offer and conduct individual or group personal trainings for Club Members, performed by personal trainers or instructors who are not employed, do not cooperate or do not have the Club's consent for this type of activity (commercial - paid or unpaid). If the Club determines that a prohibited activity is being performed, the person who has committed the violation is obliged to pay to the Club a contractual penalty in the amount of PLN 500 for each disclosed case.
§ 14 Personal data.
1. The administrator of personal data is Revolve sp.z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Senatorska 7/9, 93-101 Łódź, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division – KRS number 0000868007, NIP number: 7292736070, REGON number: 38746625, (hereinafter referred to as "APD").
2. Contact with APD is possible via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in traditional written form at the APD address: ul. Brzozowa 4, 93-101 Łódź.
3. The personal data of Club Members are processed primarily in order to: perform the concluded so-called free time Service Agreement, in order to fulfill accounting and tax obligations related to the settlement of the contract, for analytical and statistical purposes, for profiling, in order to send commercial information by electronic means, in order to offer by APD products and services (direct marketing of our own services) via telecommunication devices
4. The Club Member has the right to object to the processing of his personal data. The Club will cease to process that data, unless it can demonstrate that, in relation to the Club Member's data, there are valid grounds that override the Club Member's interests, his rights and freedoms, or that the Club Member's data is necessary to establish, investigate or defend claims.
5. The Club Member has the right to object to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing and profiling to the extent to which such processing is related to direct marketing.
6. The Club Member has the right to withdraw his consent to the personal data being processed on the basis of previously expressed consent.
7. The personal data of Club Members will be transferred to entities processing them at the request of APD, but only for the purpose and scope necessary for the implementation of the abovementioned. purposes, i.e. entities providing IT services to APD, legal and debt collection, accounting and reporting, archiving, as well as user behavior analysis, all of the above entities process data on the basis of contracts concluded with APD and only in accordance with the instructions of APD.
8. The rules for saving and accessing data on Users Devices using the Website for the purpose of providing electronic services by the Administrator and the rules for collecting and processing Users' personal data that have been made available by them personally and voluntarily through the tools available on the Website, are set out in a separate document - Policy Privacy.
§ 15 Complaints.
1. Complaints related to the conclusion and performance of contracts and the provision of services by the Club may be submitted by Club Members or other persons using the Club's services in writing at the Club's reception or sent by post to the Club's correspondence address or to the e-mail address: email@example.com .
2. The complaint must contain the customer's identification data: name and surname, address, Pass number, and in the case of partner cards, the e-mail address used as login to the Gymmanager, PZU Pomoc or other system, and a legible signature of the customer.
3. The Club will consider complaints no later than within 14 days of their receipt.
4. In particularly complex cases, the deadline for considering the complaint may be extended to 30 days. The Club Member will be informed about the extended deadline for considering the complaint along with the justification in writing or to the e-mail address provided by him.
5. The response to the complaint is provided in writing to the correspondence address or e-mail address indicated by the complainant.
§ 16 Final provisions.
1. The rooms and zones of the Club are available during the opening hours and dates of the Club.
2. The Club Member and each user of a given zone should read the detailed rules regarding the marked zone.
3. The Club has the right to replace trainers conducting classes and this does not constitute a change to the Service Agreement and the Regulations.
4. Club members are required to complete training no later than 30 minutes before the closing of the Club and leave the club at the latest at the closing time.
5. On statutory holidays, the Club reserves the right not to make the Club's premises and services available to its Club Members. The opening hours of the Club are given at the reception of the Club and on the Club's website.
6. The Club may be closed for the time necessary to carry out repairs or sanitation, as well as to repair damages. The Club Members will be notified of the planned closings in advance (in any form, including by publishing information on the Club's website or on a social networking site). Closing the Club for the above-mentioned reasons does not entitle to a refund of part of the Subscription, unless it exceeds 14 days in a calendar year.
7. It is forbidden to bring animals to the premises of the Club, except in extraordinary situations, with the consent of the Club.
8. The prices for the use of special equipment or for the provision of special services not falling within the scope of a given type of Pass are specified in the Price List set by the Club.
9. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to the Club Membership or admission to the Club without the need to justify such a decision
10. Significant information is posted on the notice board in Club premises or published on the Club's website or on a social network.
11. The Club is not responsible for organizing parking spaces for Club Members in front of the building or bicycle spaces next to a stand located on the ground floor of the building. The rules regarding parking or leaving the bike may change, which will not constitute a change to the Regulations.
12. The Club reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important technical, legal and/or organizational reasons. The amendment to the Regulations becomes effective on the date indicated by the Club, not less than seven days from the moment the amended Regulations are made available to Club Members. The new Regulations are made available to the public by:
- 1) Posting its modified content on the notice board at the reception of the Club and on the Club's website by updating its content along with providing relevant information in this regard in the information news;
- 2) In special situations, if the change of the Regulations is to the disadvantage of a Club Member - by personal notification to the Club Member (in any form).
13. In the event of a change in the Regulations, the Club Member has the right to terminate the Agreement without notice by submitting an appropriate declaration of will in writing, stating the fact of the amendment to the Regulations as the reason for terminating the contract.
14. WIn matters not covered by the Service Agreement and the Regulations, the provisions of Polish civil law shall apply.
15. The Regulations come into force within 14 calendar days from the date of their announcement. Information about the announcement of the Regulations will be issued at the reception of the Club and on the Club's website.
For and on behalf of the Management
Board of Revolve sp. z o.o.
President of the Board